Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

my love-hate relationship with fun

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
my life.
My friends just decided that we're all going to hit the water park on the weekend.
Sounds awesome right?
WRONG.
What the hell am I going to wear?
I would LOVE to wear a bikini.
But... people
...crowds of people.
all... staring at my disgusting-ness
It's one thing for me to be comfortable in a bikini on a beach. There, I just lie in the sun... anyone who happens to look at me would think I look fucking fantastic. Because let's be honest. Lying down, I do. We all do. Gravity is a beautiful thing. Lying down, I have no belly, my hipbones stick out like an inch, and my legs look tiny (because I lie with them slightly up so the bottoms of my feet don't burn (yes, I have tanning down to a science)
But standing up.... that's a whole different ball of wax.
And pictures... photographs will be taken, they always are...
GAH MY LIFE.
I'm going to do my VERY BEST to basically fast and workout like crazy from now until the day we go (and not eat a damn thing the day we go so there's nothing sitting in my belly making it look big)

Sorry for the rant... any suggestions are SUPER WELCOMED
Tah-tah for now, I'll keep you all posted on how well not eating goes haha

4 comments:

  1. Haha :D I like that you've got it down to a science.
    Oh, I really understand how you feel, I think every girl does. Hmmmm, well I wear a tankini (is that what it's called?) because it at least means there's less exposed.
    Or maybe you could wear some kind of floaty top?
    And try to avoid the camera! I'm a pro at that. :P Argh! I hate the way almost all photos are put on facebook.
    But I'm usually the one with the camera so it means people are less lightly to take a photo because they know you'll take one too. (well, it works with my friends).
    Yeah, I've writtena lot for a comment so I hope this helps a bit. :)
    And good luck with the fast!
    ps. don't apologise for the rant, I love all your posts. :) and I'm not just saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WELCOME BACK YOU GORGEOUS BEACH BABE YOU! ;)
    Sorry I haven't posted or been on in a few days and couldn't officially welcome you back but here is my welcome: *super tight awesome hug squeeze of loveness* lol!
    Yes, we are buddies in this forever <3 ^_^
    But! onto your beach problem: wow, I'm so glad my friends hate disrobing as much as I do! LOL! Just work out and drink water and don't eat a thing! Sleep on your back for the next several days and suck in until you do it subconsciously. Lol <3
    Please keep us updated and know I am here for you <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck(: You deserve a day out with friends so just go have fun! try not to think about your body, avoid looking down if you have to haha
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I'm water park phobic thanks to my all-encompassing fear of being seen in public in a bathing suit, so I totally know where you're coming from. However, while I'd also love to rock a bikini and feel good about myself, that's just not going to be happening anytime soon (if ever), so I agree with the post above about wearing a tankini. I like to tell myself that bikinis are overrated since they do make some super cute one pieces and tankinis, but I'd also suggest finding a cute coverup that you feel comfortable in or a pair of shorts, which is what I usually end up doing. That way you won't have to feel completely insecure and can instead focus on the most important thing: having fun! Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete