Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

149.8!

True Story! I'm SO SO SO SO SOOOO HAPPY
And In case I probably forgot to post, I got my dress for the wedding last weekend and now I'm so excited because I"M GOING TO LOOK FABULOUS!
I'll post more later when I'm not swamped but yes! So Excited!
I Know I've been SO CRAZY bad at blogging lately, but I PROMISE to do better, starting after April 20th! That's my last final exam, and I'm banning myself from my computer until I'm done because I NEEEEEEEDDD to do well on them!
Love you all
Miss you lots! <3

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Beautiful!!!

    I have seriously missed your face. Glad to see you are doing well.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Love you, Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, love! ^_^ Keep it up!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss yo posts, woman! Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete