Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Holy Shit I'm Back

For reals.
I'm back
I'm soooo sorry I've been a terrible blogger/reader lately! I'm spending today catching up though, so get ready for ME!
I've missed you all soooo much!
I've been really sick lately, but I'm proud to report that I've managed to maintain my 149lbs, even though I haven't been eating well at all.
So... what's new with me? I'm in school and working for the summer, I'll be back and forth between my house and my family's chalet, so If I go M.I.A for periods at a time, don't fret, it's just because we don't have internet up there!
Now that I'm feeling better, I've gotten back to hitting the gym, and it feels sooo good.

I'm not sure what else there is to say right now, sooo I'll post again later!
To answer all of your previous questions though, Yes, I absolutely did see Avengers, was there ever any doubt? I may have been on my death bed, but my dad and I went on opening day!

love yous! <3 xo

UPDATE: Sooo, while I was gone, it appears a LOT of blogs I follow were deleted (SAAADDDD) anyways, I changed my "loves and links" tab to some inspirational pictures. I'll update them and such every once in a while.
ALSO: I'm still getting used to the new blogger, so if you're one of my newer followers, and I haven't returned the gesture, please let me know in the "notes" box and I'll be sure to go and do that right away! <3

submitted by astheticallypleasingthings
dictate*

3 comments:

  1. Oh I've been looking forward to your nexts post for ages now! So glad you're back. :) And it's good to hear you're doing well...apart from being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh FINALLY!!! Missed u so much hun! congrats on not gaining:) stay strong<3 Hope ur feeling better!

    ReplyDelete