Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

such a bad mood

So I've jumped on the "blogging on my cellphone" train, well see how that goes.
So far, its deleting me every time I misuse the capitol letter "I" as in "I've", "I'm" and just plain "I" soooo wish me luck!
I'm desperately posting from my phone because sitting here, in such a terrible mood, no internet and I just want to cry.
First of, the boy made me get subway for dinner. I mean made. I bought fresh veggies yesterday to have tonight, had plans to bbq him some chicken  but NOPE, that happen. I'm pretty pissed since I told him want it but had to eat it anyways.
 I've aso been here for a few hours, and have been ignored the entire time. no internet, nobody is talking to me. wtf. The only thing keeping me here the insane wind going  outside.
 I'm so close to tears right now, and now I can't read what I'm typing, cool blogger. fuck you.  and sorry aout the typos guys, random letters coming through and now can't see so I hope this turns out okay.
Ughhhh I know I'm just rambling now. But I'm just so frustrated with school, and life and food. I fucking hate that I have ZERO motivation lately!
Anyways, I'm going to just go crawl into bed and die
Love yous!

5 comments:

  1. oh sweetie im so sorry, hang in there<3 love u lots, things will get better & im sure ull find ur motivation again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate blogging on a Blackberry. everything's written in Chinese.
    xD.
    what i do is that i write my post in my Notes, and then copy/paste it. ;) that helps.
    i feel like a technology genius for knowing that. xD.
    THEYRE IGNORING MY LILY LEIGHA?! bitches. *wraps arms around her* men are stupid.
    and no motivation is the fucking worst! just makes you want to lay in bed all day. i have motivation to try and fall asleep 6 different times before the day's over (so i guess that's demotivation in its own way). gaaaaaaaah.
    don't die in bed. i shall come near you and hug you until your Jenny explodes and my Misha grins...mischievously. i'll tweet about it. ;)
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried blogging on my phone and it wouldn't let me make a new line or go back or fix any mistakes :p
    Oh sweeite! I am so so sorry! I wish i could take your sadness and burn it all away... Please just forget them and remember that you have all these lovely people here always waiting and ready to read whatever you've got to say <3
    Keep strong love <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are having a hard time, babe. You don't deserve to be unhappy, EVER!!

    i hope things look up for you soon. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had just figured out how to blog from my cell and i have two different apps- one for posting, one for viewing and commenting! sillyyy blogger!
    i have no motivation either and now i'm on spring break and i want to lose about 10 lbs while home but i'm just not feeling like doing or going through anything.
    but then, you just have to do it, you know?
    stay strong dear<3

    ReplyDelete