Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

lol whoops

Well You'll be glad to know that I updated myself on all of your blogs this morning
and forgot to update MY OWN BLOG
Sooo Silly
Anywhoo, not much to update on, I've been gone for 2+ weeks, I know I know, but not a whole lot has changed!
Exams start soon... but I'm going to try my best to blog at least once (I can do better than that) twice a week!
I've been TERRIBLE with my intake lately
But I'm managing to maintain at 150 even, soooo as disappointed as I am in myself for not loosing, I can't complain because I haven't gained either woo!
HOWEVER! It's back to the grind this week! I SHALL SUCCEED!
I have SO MUCH to look forward to in the near future and I want to be able to use some of these things as rewards (I'll update more on said things as they get closer!) 
SPEAKING OF GOOD THINGS: if you haven't read the Hunger Games SERIES yet (yes, I edited and added series... so many people just read the first one and are like "I hated the ending because it didn't wrap up, it just..ended. THATS BECAUSE THERES 2 MORE BOOKS!)... where the hell have you been? GO FUCKING DO IT- and then see the movie. I went to the midnight screening last Thursdayyy (woo!) and yeah. mixed feelings but overall content with the goings on of the film

BUT ITS BEDTIME!
Love you all ever so terribly!

4 comments:

  1. only you, beautiful. only. you. <3
    ahahaha. "not a whole lot has changed". gorgeous chicka!
    twice a week? child. we miss you!
    AWESOME. dude. i wish i can not care about my intake for a while and NOT GAIN. that doesn't go hand in hand with me. gah.
    ahahahahaha. 'if you haven't read the Hunger Games yet...' I'M READING. CHAPTER SIX. however, i watched the movie the night it released here on 22/3.
    i also have mixed feelings. i wanted them to focus on the bread thing so much! i thought it was so cuuuute. shit.
    yes. still Chapter 6. :P
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol kk will definitely b checking the Hunger Games out! lol srsly though i hadnt even HEARD abt it until the movie came out haha. Yay for maintaining! srsly LOVE it when I can still eat and maintain. Idk i just have this fear like if i eat anything ill definitely gain! Good luck on ur exams sweetie! & indeed u WILL succeed! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on you exams! I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet, hopefully I'm not too sad if it differs from the book! lol

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GLAD YOURE BACK!!! AHHH I HAVE MISSED YOU! You will kick ass on your finals. You rock, lovely.

    Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete