Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Keep meaning to share this!

Hey Guys,
So just a real quick post before I head out to the gym (GASP)
My friend posted this on another friend's facebook wall like a month ago, and I kept meaning to share with you guys but I could never get to the link using my phone so I couldn't post it
Anyways, here it is now, better late than never. I thought it was a pretty interesting read, and Idunno I found it to be good thinspo, so maybe some of you will too!
I'll post a bigger update tomorrow night!
xo

Link: http://www.listal.com/list/going-skinny

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh.
    hmm. let's see what you've linked us to, Jenny Jen. <3
    DOMG IS THAT CHRISTIAN BALE IN THE MACHINIST. DUDE. i used him a lot as my thinspo before. i know about Christian Bale and Adrien Brody. hmm. i was just looking through the list of actors i know. but seriously CHRISTIAN BALE'S THE MACHINIST. damn. i was scared out of my balls.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that was a super interesting article!!! Thanks for sharing it! I hadn't realized how crazy hollywood actors were lol.

    ReplyDelete