Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

"I'm going to post at least twice a week" blah blah blah

LIES! Yes I know. I'm a dirty little liar. Yet again I have been a horrid blogger and I feel like I'm probably at least a week behind in all of your lives. And yes, yet again I'm blogging from my phone.

 But there's a light at the end of this dark tunnel of assignments and shit! ONE MORE PAPER! One more, then ill give a proper update and a proper read of all of your blogs. This weekend. Promise! I'm going home for the holiday so ill have lots of time for everyone!

 Love yous and hope all is well, I've been doing terribly because my period is being a little bitch and bloating the fuck out of me... But more on that later! <3

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHA. babe. you don't lie to me. and duude. i totally watched that episode. fuuuuuuuuuuuck. BOOBY. OMG I CAN JUST DIE. i cannot wait for Sat!

    ^_^
    ONE MORE PAPER YES TO FREEDOM.

    ^_^ <3
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. fucking period.
    PSS. *kisses bloat* bloat hurts.

    ReplyDelete