Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Leaf

Well, I’ve decided to turn over a new leaf and  start a blog. Wish me luck and don't get your hopes up; I’m kind of a non-committal little bitch and probably won’t write as often as I promise to, but hopefully stating that will keep me out of trouble later: you have been warned.

I’ve recently moved into a new house with my 3 roommates, it’s really cute and a lot nicer than the hellhole that we used to live in, but one of my roommates has become increasingly irritated at everything. She’s stopped helping around the house, and she pretty much just hoards up in her room all the time. It’s a little annoying but I guess I’m going to just have to deal with it. Last year was a pretty rough year, I was pretty sick and all, and one of my 6 roommates was an insane crazy broad: addicted to every kind of drug out there, prostituting herself out to feed her need for constant attention, and just plain mean mean mean. I'm sure I'll get into the details a lot more later, but that's the jist of it for the time being.

Anyways, I've started writing to learn to be me again. I've burned a lot of bridges this past year; it started with a breakup with my boyfriend of 5 years and just went downhill from there. I was going to call this blog something to do with burning bridges, but I decided against it. I don't want this to me just bitching and whining all the time, but I'm sure there are some hilarious stories that I'll share about some of the dumber decisions I've made over the past year, and of course upcoming shenanigans as well. 
But for now, 
Au reviour!
-Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment