Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here we go

Well I've decided that I'm going to crack down and get hard on myself. Tough love and whatnot. I've decided that I'm going man... er... woman up and to go to this party whether I like it or not. But there's a catch; if I'm going to go see my anti-friends, then I'm going to go looking the best I possibly can. After my ex and I broke up, I gained some weight and I've been struggling to take it back off ever since. I will struggle no more. Starting this week, with my new leaf mindset, I'm going to stick to this, whatever it takes, I will get my old butt back, and have the confidence to go to this party. I weigh 160lbs as of this morning, so my goal is to lose 15lbs before the party, and I'll do whatever it takes to get there (short of expensive plastic surgeries)
Wish me luck!
And feel free to offer any pointers/words of wisdom/encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment