Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

In a Nutshell...

So, I promised that I would post again soon, and here I am, posting again soon.
Let me update you on my life from the past 6 months.
 
So I’m still dating my boyfriend, and we’ve been living together part time. I’m on a work term this semester at school, as you already know, so I spend some nights at my house and some at his. This will change in May however, because it looks like we’ll be moving in together for a little while at least! I graduate in May, which is scary as hell, but I’m totally ready for it. Minus the fact that I’ll be needing to find a job. So, naturally I’ll start looking soon, but depending on where I get a job, all of these “living together” plans may very quickly change, depending on what city I end up getting a job in. If it’s not one close to our school, that plan’s going to have to go out the window, since he has a year left in school still.
 
Oh, and over the summer I met Stan Lee! (She says, nonchalantly) – BIGGEST FREAKING DEAL OF MY LIFE! Like honestly, such a great experience, anndddd he hugged me. AND I got the hug captured in photographic evidence FOR EVER! WOO!
 
This semester I’ve started my final thesis project, which has been going swimmingly. I’m looking at dating violence in university/college aged students’ relationships, and how it correlates with attitudes people have about dating violence. It’s pretty interesting and I’m enjoying it so far which is great!
 
So I struggled with my restricting this summer since I spent most of my time with my family close by eating together and such, and since there’s no gym near our chalet, I was only able to run, which is fantastic, but I wish I could have done more in terms of working out.
That being said, I was able to get down to 144lbs, which is pretty friggen awesome if I do say so myself. I spent most of my summer at about 145 though, until a couple of weeks ago when I had friends down for Halloween (my favourite holiday of course). We drank, and ate. For 4 days. I gained 4 pounds. FML right? Well, since my last post, I’ve lost a pound, so I’m now at 148, and I intend to keep working my ass off for the rest of this week. I WILL be 145 again by Monday!
 
Soo, in terms of eating. Yesterday I fasted all day (yes, that’s also my latest thing, since I’m working, I just drink a TON of water, and don’t eat during the day- which works great, until I get home and binge. Sighhh) So I fasted all day, and then came home and my boyfriend had made these cheesy scalloped potatoes. Sounds deeeelish right? NOPE. Fucking disgusting. They were honestly like cheesy cardboard soup. Sooo I ate a few spoonfuls so to not offend him, and then I had a small piece of apple pie that he bought and that was it. Today, I’ve fasted so far (but I have a WICKED headache right now- because its cold in the office, not because of fasting), and I plan to go home and have some orange juice (fresh pressed of course). Buttt if my head is still killing me, I might make up some lentil rice business that I bought the other day.
Yes, that’s another thing, I bought myself a friggen juicer this summer. Best. Decision. EVER. Honestly, I’m pretty sure I managed to lose all that weight because of this juicer, I find it better than making smoothies because I can dilute it like crazy with water and it still tastes amazing, and I can get my veggies in there without it tasting disgusting!
 
Also, I got a tattoo. Of butterflies one for me and one for ma mère. I’ll post a picture eventually..
 
I feel like that’s everything up until now. Life’s been pretty busy, but boring for the most part. But how have you all been! I know I’ve talked to some of you pretty often via emails and such, but please, share with me your lives!
I’ll also of course check up on your blogs and such, but that will take some time to get all caught up on for each of you (alas, the downfall of being gone for so long).
 
À bientôt! xox


EDIT: I wrote this last Wednesday (yes, it took me until now to remember to post it- I wrote it at work and emailed it to myself in a document) Anywhoooo, its Monday now (as mentioned above my goal was to be 145. well, I'm not. 144.2 bitchesssssss! WOOOOO! SOOO HAPPY!!
That's all for now! xo  

2 comments:

  1. fuuuuuuuuck, babe. you know whats wrong wiht my phone
    i dont have service so none of your messages get through until i do and im too lazy to pay money for it
    so that sucks monkey butt.
    hot! moving in with the ole' boy.
    you're in school? 0_0 never gussed this.
    xD! photographic evidence is baws.
    hot! im glad you like what youre doing. i have to do a paper about healthcare and crap. due Dec so i guess i have some awesome time.
    cardboard. gah. to be honest, not eating for the whole day makes everything salivating-worthy in my eyes. apparently, you have more control than me. xD.
    fuck. tattoos and juicers. wanky. especially the skin ink, babe!
    as jealous as FUCK!!!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That all sounds so positive (except the gaining weight part, but hey! You lost it!). I'm glad you had such a productive summer.
    We need to email... Lol. I miss you when you take off for extended periods of time. Sigh... <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete