Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm sorry!

Hey Guys!
I know that I've been missing for a while now (since before the summer), and I'm just writing to apologize if I've caused any of you concern about that!
I'm still alive, and I'm still fighting the big fight (sadly).
Girl with Camera sent me an e-mail the other day, checking in that I'm okay, and I realized that many of you are probably wondering the same thing, so I thought I'd put those fears to rest. Fret not! I'm okay, just a bad blogger.
I spent my summer at the chalet, and so I didn't have much internet access with which to keep you guys posted on my life. And from there, I immediately started my last co-op work term with school, (Which I'm on until Christmas). Because of my work at co-op, I find that I'm on the computer all the time (so I do my homework there), but because the system is monitored, I'm afraid to access blogger and have my secret discovered by my boss or something. That would be horrible. By the time I get home each night, I find that I don't have the energy to go online at all, and by that time, I never remember to post to this blog, and so the cycle continues. Fear not, it's not that I don't love you guys dearly, It's just that I've been so insanely swampped with life. Also, I spend weekends with my boyfriend and I don't want to post on his computer and be found out.. since I think he might be starting to suspect something about my ED...
But I promise that will change!
I'm going to try to remember to at least post once a week, and then after Christmas I'll be back to my regular postings, once I'm back in school.


For now, there's not much more I can say! Over the summer I got down to 144lbs, buttt I'm not back at 149 (Halloween weekend killed me), but I'm working to get back to 145 by the end of this week.
That's the short version, but I'll post a long version of my past 6 months very soon- I promise! (I'd do that now, but I think you've had enough to read at the moment, also I'm in class and should be listening haha!)

Also, I have problems posting on blogger on my cellphone, so don't fret if I ever do drop off the world for a bit. As Sam, Sasha and of course Girl with Camera all have found, I'll almost immediately reply to e-mails (as they come right to my phone and are easy to reply to).

Love you guys, and hope you're all well! xo

2 comments:

  1. It's just so good to know you're doing well! :D
    Sounds like you've got a lot of work to do and I totally understand how you don't want to risk being found out. When my blog was really private, I was reeeaally paranoid about it being discovered....
    Oh, and good luck with getting to 145. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Darling! You're alive! Haha ^_^
    I missed you but I understand that you've been busy. Don't feel bad. Just remember to check in when you do have time and energy <3
    I hope things continue going well for you and that we hear more from you real soon <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete